Winter weddings in the mountains are seriously growing on me! I love how snow just makes all of the elopement details really pop. I can’t wait for the cold weather to come again soon, not because I like the cold (because who really likes the cold?) but because I get to photograph more beautiful winter moments.
This styled shoot had so many amazing Vermont and Upstate New York vendors in the Adirondack area, if you ever need some help at an event – these are your people. And if you ever need a photographer for anything, hit me up!
- Venue: Pond Hill Place
- Dress: Something Bleu Bridal
- Suit: McNeil & Ready
- Hair & Makeup: Finishing Touch
- Photographers: Cassidy Lynne & Kortni Maria
- Florals: Hybl Fannin Design
- Styling & Paper: Ehmann Events
- Favors: Saratoga Tea & Honey
- Rentals: Undercover Tents
- Rings: Creations by Hunter
- Chef: Calderón
- Cake: Fancy Pants Cakes
- Linens: The Linen Shop